How to Recover Hotmail Password without Secret Question
As you have not been utilizing your Hotmail account for a long time, therefore you are currently confronting a few issues while signing into your old Hotmail account. This issue is a quite common one for the people, who are known for taking care of more than one account at once. On the off chance, if you are confronting any such kind of issue, then you have the best option to resolve this is via recovery method.
Follow these steps to reset your Hotmail account password:
- Open the official Hotmail Home Page.
- Click the “I forget my Password” option and then “Next” button.
- Now, type your “Hotmail ID” into the Email text box.
- Now, type the captured code which shows in the picture, into the code text box.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Then pick the “Email” option in order to get recovery details in your primary email address, which associated with the Hotmail account.
- Open your primary email address to check the verification code or Reset Password Link. If you receive that message or password, then click on it.
- Next, you will be prompted to the next page, where you can reset your Hotmail password.
- Then enter New Password.
- Enter Confirm Password.
- Click on the “Next” button.
You can recover your Hotmail account password without answering the secret question by using above method but still if you face any problem then our Hotmail Password Recovery number is available 24 hours for the instant service.
By using the above steps, you can definitely recover Hotmail password. But, in case you can’t follow the steps and face technical problems, then you can contact Hotmail Password Reset phone number to get immediate help 24x7 days. By calling on this number, you can easily connect to our third technical support experts, who will surely help you to fix your issues with precise manner.