How can I recover my Hotmail account when it is blocked?
Hotmail is a free Microsoft account which is used to send and receive emails. This is the account which provides you with a good quality cloud-based email platform. Now known as Outlook with the name change, this email offers lots of features that a user requires in an email and is looking for it since long. It is this email service which provides best features like an instant response to any command, higher storage capacity, helpful Hotmail account recovery support etc makes this email a unique email for windows users.
And just like any other email service, Hotmail is also protected with a unique username and password which is created by the users themselves while creating the account. And users are advised to not share their account passwords to maintain the account privacy and security. But, in case you do not use this email account for a long period and remain inactive then it might either block you or deactivate your account. So, if you do not know how I can recover my Hotmail account then you may refer the steps below.
Getting Back Your Blocked Hotmail Account!
To get back the access to your account, you may have to follow certain steps. And these steps are stated below to help you give back your Outlook account.
- Open a web browser and go to Hotmail.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username in the sign-in page that you want to recover and then tap “Next”.
- In the next step, tap on “Forgot Password?” option so that you are taken to Hotmail account recovery
- Hotmail will ask you to select a single method to get back the blocked account. Hence, you can select either text, email or security question form of recovery to unblock your account.
- If you select the method of texting to recover the account then check the phone number linked to account and tap “Send Code”.
- Check the SMS received and enter the same in the space provided and move further.
- On selecting the method of recovery with the help of email, enter the alternate email and follow the instructions provided to you on recovery email.
- Upon selecting the recovery option using the security question, answer it correctly and tap “Next”.
- Hotmail will check your answer or verification code from its server and will ask you to create a new password. Hence, make sure you create a password which is strong and easy for you to remember at the same time and tap “OK” to confirm.
How to recover Hotmail account if you forgot your password?
Here are some steps for Hotmail account recovery, when you have forgotten your password:
- The First and foremost, Go to the official website of the outlook.
- On the home page, click on “Can’t access your account?”
- Now on the next page, you will be asked ‘Why are you having trouble signing in?’ Click on the “I forgot my password” option and click on “Next” button.
- Enter your hotmail email address in Microsoft account field and enter the correct characters in the captcha verification. Then, click on “Next”.
- Select your verification option to get a security code on that preferred option to recover your hotmail password.
- Hit “Next” button but if you click on “I don’t use these anymore” option. You will have to fill the short form to recover your password.
- Once you are done with this, a message will be displayed on your screen that “Your information has been submitted”.
- If you submitted the accurate information, a success message will come from Microsoft on your given email address.
- You will receive an account recovery code if your above details are correct.
- Enter the recovery code in the required field and click on “Use Recovery Code” button.
- Now your Hotmail password recovery process will start.
- Follow the instructions of the password recovery.
- Then, enter a new password and click on “next” button. Now you will directly go to the sign in page where you can sign in your account using a new password.
What is the process to recover deleted Hotmail emails?
Are you looking forward to recovering your deleted emails from Hotmail? Whenever users delete their emails, it doesn't erase permanently and gets restored in the deleted folder. Hotmail users can recover back the emails from the deleted folder by performing a few easy steps. Moreover, users can also recover a deleted account by going through account recovery. However, the process to recover deleted Hotmail emails is explained below, in addition to the steps for Hotmail account recovery.
Steps to recover deleted emails:
- Open Outlook website and sign in to your Hotmail account
- Find deleted items on the left side and right click on it
- Then select “recover deleted items” option
- Now all the deleted emails within 14-30 days will appear
- Press recover or OK button at last to recover your deleted emails
Steps to recover Hotmail account:
- Go to Hotmail login page and click on password reset link
- Type your Hotmail email address and click next button
- SelectI forgot my password option and move to next page
- Then CAPTCHA code will appear type it accurately in blank box
- On next page you will see “email” or “phone number” as recovery option
- Select any one among them to receive verification code from Hotmail
- Then go to your chosen recovery option and copy the code sent by Hotmail
- Now paste the code in the assigned field on recovery page and submit it
- Then you will get transferred to password reset page where you can create a new password
- Enter a unique combination of alphanumeric code and save it as new Hotmail password
This way, you can recover your deleted Hotmail emails. Also, the whole process to recover Hotmail account is explained above. Moreover, you can also get technical support from the customer care team of Hotmail regarding any issue, by dialing their phone number.
Hotmail account recovery not working?
Hence, with the help of above steps on Hotmail account recovery, you can easily get back your account. And in case, you find that Hotmail account recovery not working then are welcomed on Hotmail customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active to lend a helping hand.