HOW TO RECOVER HOTMAIL ACCOUNT WHEN IT IS BLOCKED?
Your Hotmail account is not taking your last login password maybe because any of the unauthentic users has guessed your password recently and changed it. You need not be worried about its recovery – how to recover Hotmail account when it is blocked– if you won't mind investing some of your important minutes. Microsoft Account Recovery Tool is perhaps one of the most followed methods of recovering a lost Hotmail password. It is reliable too. But we are not going to discuss password recovery via Microsoft Account Recovery Tool.
- Open your browser
- Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Find out the [I forgot my password] at the top of the page and click on it
- Go to the bottom of the page and click [Next]
- Here you are supposed to enter your email address
- Please type in the Hotmail, Outlook, or Live email address for which you want to reset the password. You are also open to enter your Skype username or phone number
- Type the captcha characters that have appeared at the bottom of the page
- Here you are instructed to select any of the account reset options among Text or Email
- Open the recovery email address
- Select the email from Microsoft account team
- Note the code next to the Security Code heading
- Open your phone's Messages app
- Click on the six-digit text from Microsoft
- Note the code in the text message
Now you will need to enter the recovery code. Go to the middle of the page to get the final answer of how to recover Hotmail account when it is blocked. Type the [Code] and click [Next]. You will be taken to the password reset page. Enter a new password and confirm it! Congratulations! You are ready to make your account login again.