How can I reset my Hotmail password without resetting it?
Hotmail accounts play an essential role in our day to day life. There are several work-related tasks that one accomplishes because of their Hotmail account. But what happens when you lose access to your Hotmail account?
- In order to find my Hotmail account, users have come to the exact right place. In this paper, we are about to share the steps that would help you recover your Hotmail account without fussing over it.
- Multiple things could be performed by users if they would like to get access to their Hotmail account. When we think of getting access back to one’s Hotmail account, the first thing which comes to mind is the password reset process. But if you are unable to do so then there are other things that one could stick to in order to get access to their Hotmail password.
- For instance, getting in touch with the customer service professionals working at Hotmail is the best thing to do. They are available 24/7 and round the clock to offer assistance and help with your Hotmail-related issues and concerns. Or else you could stick to the steps that are mentioned down below in order to regain access to your Hotmail account.
If you have forgotten your Hotmail password follow the steps to reset it
- Open your web browser and there you are required to type: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx.
- This will take you to yet another page where you are required to provide details of certain things that are going to help with the recovery of your Hotmail account.
- Select the Forgot password option. On another screen, passengers are required to enter details that are required to get access to your Hotmail account.
- Enter answers to the security questions that you see on the screen. Once you have correctly answered the questions, you will get access to your Hotmail password.
I hope the inclusion of this paper must have helped you with the Hotmail password reset. For details, users are recommended to visit the official support page at Hotmail.