How to Recover Outlook Password on Windows Phone?
Outlook is one of the prominent email service providers used by billions of users across the globe. Outlook provides an easy interface to send and receive emails. The outlook is accessible on various kinds of devices including Windows phones. Outlook user also faces many technical issues while using their email account and password recovery is one of those.
Quick steps to recover Outlook password on Windows phone
Do you use Outlook on your Windows phone? But suddenly forgotten the password? Then don’t be tense and go through the below steps:
- First of all, open a web browser on your Windows phone and then go to the official website of Outlook.
- Click on the link Forgot my password.
- Choose the option I forgot my password.
- Now enter your Email ID into the given box and also entered the captcha characters from the given images.
- Click on the Next.
- Now choose the password recovery procedure via text and then Microsoft will send a verification code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the received code into the given box and then click on the Next tab.
- Now enter a new password for your Outlook email account into the given box and then re-enter it for confirmation.
- After that, click on the Reset Password icon to finish the procedure.
If you are not capable to recover Outlook account password on a Windows phone with the help of the above instructions, then contact the Outlook password recovery number to avail of result-oriented assistance from the experts. The experts of Outlook are very qualified and they will provide helpful tips on password recovery procedures. So, you don’t have any need to waste your time and dial this number across the globe which is accessible 24/7 hours.
Leave a Comment
Post Your Enquiry
Barry Willson 2020-08-04 12:34:02
forgotten password and my alternative email address no longer exists1533
Abiodu 2022-09-15 03:33:40
Please help me recover my account password email@example.com