Why is My Microsoft Office not working?
Working with Microsoft and finding it difficult? Is your Microsoft office application not allowing you to work whether it is presented, or whether creating a document? Then you shall not panic. It is said that every problem has a resolution hence your problem of Microsoft office not working can also be resolved. But, to get rid of your issue, you must first know the reasons behind causing you the issues and then only can proceed to resolve the same. So, if you have landed here in search of your answers then you shall be assured as with this piece of information you will come to know not only about the causes but also how to get them resolved. So, you can refer to the information stated below.
Possible reasons along with its resolutions to fix Microsoft office not working!
Method 1: Repairing Office 2016/2013/2010/2007!
Whatever version of Microsoft Office you are holding or using you can choose to perform a repair of the office. But, if you do not know how to perform a repair then you can refer to the steps below.
- Go to start and head over to the control panel from the options displayed.
- You need to tap on “Programs and Features” and then click on “Microsoft Office” to find the “Change” option.
- After clicking on the “Change” option, find the “Repair” option and confirm your choice by tapping on “Change”.
- And, it may take a few minutes to check for any issues and hence get it repaired.
Method 2: Easy and Simple Ways to Fix Microsoft Issue!
- Users can cause issues sometimes when add-ins get installed automatically. And they may cause such issues but to get rid of this you can disable such add-ins.
- Another reason that can cause Microsoft to not respond is if you have not updated Microsoft office. So, you can choose to update Office and check. If you find that Microsoft Office not working after update then you can try another method mentioned below.
- In case if you have installed any plug-ins or software recently then also it can cause hindrances in Microsoft Office to not work. And, to make it work, you can uninstall those applications and check if your issue is resolved or not.
- If nothing stated above has worked till now then the only option left is to uninstall Microsoft Office and then install it once again. But before installing you may also restart your computer and then proceed to install Microsoft Office.
So, after trying the above steps, you can get rid of your Microsoft Office not working on Mac or Windows, or any other device. In case, you require any further help then you can choose to contact customer service that is 24/7 active.
Why is my Microsoft office not working on the chrome book?
Would you like to know some of the reasons for the Microsoft issue? If yes, then you are at the right place as here you will receive the complete information on the same. Microsoft office is a prominent family of custom software and it is presented by Microsoft. Sometimes, the users have so many kinds of issues in Microsoft but it can be resolved easily. Some of the reasons are given below.
- Compatibility issue: Sometimes, there are compatibility issues in the version of official apps and your chrome book.
- Check your internet connection: The issue can be due to the poor internet connection.
- An outdated version of Microsoft office: The outdated version also leads to these types of issues in the Microsoft office.
- Activation issue: The issue can be due to the activation problem of Microsoft office.
These are some of the reasons for Microsoft office not working issues. If you have any kind of query, you can contact the customer support team for reliable assistance.