How can I recover my Hotmail account when it is blocked?
Hotmail is a free Microsoft account that is used to send and receive emails. This is the account that provides you with a good quality cloud-based email platform. Now known as Outlook with the name change, this email offers lots of features that a user requires in an email and is looking for it for a long. It is this email service that provides the best features like an instant response to any command, higher storage capacity, helpful Hotmail account recovery support, etc makes this email a unique email for windows users.
And just like any other email service, Hotmail is also protected with a unique username and password which is created by the users themselves while creating the account. And users are advised to not share their account passwords to maintain account privacy and security. But, in case you do not use this email account for a long period and remain inactive then it might either block you or deactivate your account. So, if you do not know how I can recover my Hotmail account then you may refer to the steps below.
Getting Back Your Blocked Hotmail Account! (1-804-336-2544)
To get back access to your account, you may have to follow certain steps (or for quick assistance contact a third party). And these steps are stated below to help you give back your Outlook account.
- Open a web browser and go to Hotmail.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username in the sign-in page that you want to recover and then tap “Next”.
- In the next step, tap on the “Forgot Password?” option so that you are taken to Hotmail account recovery
- Hotmail will ask you to select a single method to get back the blocked account. Hence, you can select text, email, or security question form of recovery to unblock your account.
- If you select the method of texting to recover the account then check the phone number linked to the account and tap “Send Code”.
- Check the SMS received and enter the same in the space provided and move further.
- On selecting the method of recovery with the help of email, enter the alternate email and follow the instructions provided to you on recovery email.
- Upon selecting the recovery option using the security question, answer it correctly and tap “Next”.
- Hotmail will check your answer or verification code from its server and will ask you to create a new password. Hence, make sure you create a password that is strong and easy for you to remember at the same time and tap “OK” to confirm.
How to recover Hotmail account if you forgot your password?
Here are some steps for Hotmail account recovery, when you have forgotten your password:
- First and foremost, Go to the official website of outlook.
- On the home page, click on “Can’t access your account?”
- Now on the next page, you will be asked ‘Why are you having trouble signing in?’ Click on the “I forgot my password” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your Hotmail email address in the Microsoft account field and enter the correct characters in the captcha verification. Then, click on “Next”.
- Select your verification option to get a security code on that preferred option to recover your Hotmail password.
- Hit the “Next” button but if you click on the “I don’t use these anymore” option. You will have to fill the short form to recover your password.
- Once you are done with this, a message will be displayed on your screen that “Your information has been submitted”.
- If you submitted the accurate information, a success message will come from Microsoft on your given email address.
- You will receive an account recovery code if the above details are correct.
- Enter the recovery code in the required field and click on the “Use Recovery Code” button.
- Now your Hotmail password recovery process will start.
- Follow the instructions for password recovery.
- Then, enter a new password and click on the “next” button. Now you will directly go to the sign-in page where you can sign in to your account using a new password.
What are the steps to recover the hacked Hotmail account?
Forgetting the password of online accounts especially the mail handles can be annoying. We all have been there juggling with either the forgotten password or hacked accounts because of which are not able to log in to our Hotmail accounts. But instead of panicking, you can take the help of Hotmail account recovery steps and recover the password.
Steps for how to recover the hacked Hotmail account as shown below:-
- If you are sure that someone has hacked in your Hotmail account, immediately got to the settings and report 'someone else is using my account'
- Now enter your username or phone number for verification. You will get a captcha code in the next tab that you have to arrange and re-enter.
- Choose 'I don't have any of these' and click on the Next button. If you have a recovery code then enter it or else click on the 'no' button.
- Now on the recovery page, you can fill the recovery form with all your account details and press the submit button, and be done.
And hence that's all for the account recovery steps of hacked Hotmail account. If you have any doubts regarding password recovery or want more information then contact the customer care team.
What is the process to recover deleted Hotmail emails?
Are you looking forward to recovering your deleted emails from Hotmail? Whenever users delete their emails, it doesn't erase them permanently and gets restored in the deleted folder. Hotmail users can recover back the emails from the deleted folder by performing a few easy steps. Moreover, users can also recover a deleted account by going through account recovery. However, the process to recover deleted Hotmail emails is explained below, in addition to the steps for Hotmail account recovery.
Steps to recover deleted emails:
- Open Outlook website and sign in to your Hotmail account
- Find deleted items on the left side and right-click on it
- Then select the “recover deleted items” option
- Now all the deleted emails within 14-30 days will appear
- Press the recover or OK button at last to recover your deleted emails
Steps to recover Hotmail account:
- Go to the Hotmail login page and click on the password reset link
- Type your Hotmail email address and click the next button
- Select I forgot my password option and move to the next page
- Then CAPTCHA code will appear type it accurately in the blank box
- On the next page, you will see “email” or “phone number” as a recovery option
- Select any one among them to receive a verification code from Hotmail
- Then go to your chosen recovery option and copy the code sent by Hotmail
- Now paste the code in the assigned field on the recovery page and submit it
- Then you will get transferred to the password reset page where you can create a new password
- Enter a unique combination of alphanumeric code and save it as a new Hotmail password
This way, you can recover your deleted Hotmail emails. Also, the whole process to recover a Hotmail account is explained above. Moreover, you can also get technical support from the customer care team of Hotmail regarding any issue, by dialing their phone number.
Hotmail account recovery not working?
Hence, with the help of the above steps on Hotmail account recovery, you can easily get back your account. And in case, you find that Hotmail account recovery not working then are welcomed on Hotmail customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active to lend a helping hand.