If you are facing some issue while using Hotmail services and wondering about how to get in touch with their customer service team then you are welcome here. You can contact Hotmail customer service through various ways and get your query solved by their customer service team who are expert in their field. Further the ways to contact Hotmail customer service live person are given below.
Hotmail customer service help page
Hotmail help page is one of the ways to contact their customer service. Hotmail help pages are the source of online self-service to get the answers for your query. You can also send your query by filling up Hotmail contact forms and wait for the response. Follow the steps given below to fill contact form on Hotmail help page:
- Login to your Hotmail from the home page
- Click Help section available on the upper side right corner of Hotmail
- Then tap View other Help suggestions or contact use under the Help section
- Then choose other-Contact MSN Hotmail from the list
- Now fill the Contact Form by providing the details of your issue
Hotmail support forums
Hotmail also provide customer support forums where you can get help about your issue. It is a kind of peer to peer help as each of your queries is replied by another Hotmail user in the forum. You can go to the forums and search for the answers to your query or write down your query and wait till someone replies to the query you have asked.
This is how you can get help from Hotmail customer service by asking your queries through any of the above mentioned way. Hotmail customer care services are excellent and their customer support team always tries their best to provide proper support to the customers. Hotmail always gives priority to its customers and provide best customer support to satisfy them.
Common issues and solutions of Hotmail
Sometimes Hotmail does not let the user send emails.
It may be possible the Hotmail is trying to fight spammers otherwise there could be excessive limit of sending mails. To resolve this problem users can increase their limit by verifying your account and adding a contact number.
Problem in receiving an email someone sent you.
In such cases user should check their junk folder and if they do not find there then we will suggest users to check your filtering and sorting options. A very common method you can adapt in order to vanish such problem is just add the person who send you messages into contact list.
Most of the time we see the messages are too large:
This technical glitch occur when the file you wish to attach is crossing the outlook limit. Somehow if you can not split the messages in multiple one then use OneDrive given free and send a link to the file itself.
Forgot password glitches:
The most commonly asked solution for recovery of account password is used to be seen by users. People can got to the direct recovery link in order to get rid out of that. There you only need to answers few security questions and re-enter the password. In this method you will get a confirmation code into your mobile phone which need to be entered into the page of recovery. By final submission you will be able to access your account once again.
How to contact Hotmail customer service by phone?
- The best phone number and best way out to reach to Hotmail are via its toll-free helpline number available on its Hotmail official website.
- Toll-free will help you to assist in connecting to the right Hotmail customer person. This is also known to be the best number because of its customer feedback and less hold time availability for users.
- Hotmail customer service can be used for asking doubts, amendment in password, asking the query, recovering account and so on,
- Customer care numbers can help the user to reach out to human touch and wipe out your query in a simple and easiest way.
For any further complain go to its official website and write down mail to them or dial Hotmail customer service to get more help, make sure to reach out to them in its official toll-free number so as to have the maximum chance of human interaction to solve the query.