How to setup Windows 10 from pendrive
Sometimes it is required by the users to set up Windows using pendrive. For this the users need to follow the steps stated below to know how to setup windows 10 from pendrive.
- First of all the user needs to insert the pendrive and then restart the computer. Then the users may go to the boot menu from where the user may select the option of USB disk to begin installing.
- Then the users may select the country, time and currency, then the users may select the next option.
- Thereafter the users may click on the install button and then accept the agreement.
- After doing this, the users will see two options. They are listed below:
- Option 1:Upgrade This option is for upgrading the existing operating system to Windows 10 (for example: win 7 to win 10).
- Option 2:Custom advance: This option helps the users in installing windows 10 from the scratch by formatting your disk
- The users may then click on the custom advance option in order to find the disk from the list disk that the user want to format , then the users may click on the format option and then on next.
The system will take about 30 Minutes to complete the necessary installation in the PC . The computer will restart several times while installing the Operating System. The users may contact the technical experts for assistance.