How to Create Signature in Hotmail Account
Microsoft Hotmail account can update its email signature service by creating the templates of signature service on which based the new signature by means of creating the new message within the Hotmail email account. Hotmail support technicians are quite active in order to resolve the multiple glitches related to the Hotmail email account.
So here we go with the below steps to create a signature in Hotmail account:
- Open up your Hotmail account by using the correct email ID and password.
- Click to compose to create a "New message" form “Inbox” tab.
- Go to the "Message tab" and select the "Include group”.
- Click to the "Signature" service form the menu option.
- Go to the "Email signature tab" and pick out the "Edit signature" that you want to modify as per your requirement and need.
- In the "Edit signature box," you can type your signature as want later on you can change the format of the signature by using the "Style formatting" option.
- Now after making the change click "OK".
- Later on, click to the "Update" option to create the signature box.
For more relevant technical assistance you can contact Hotmail customer service number quickly. If there should be an occurrence of any issue confronted in creating a signature in the Hotmail account, you can get prompt support for Hotmail tech help. It might happen on occasion that even on entering the right step you might unable to do so. Try not to freeze in such a case. Immediately contact Hotmail support.