How to Recover Outlook Password in Windows Phone?
Outlook is one of the prominent emails service providers used by the billions of users across the globe. Outlook provides an easy interface to send and receive emails. Outlook is accessible on various kinds of devices including Windows phone. Outlook user also faces many technical issues while using their email account and password recovery is one among those.
Quick steps to recover Outlook password in Windows phone
Do you use Outlook on your Windows phone? But suddenly forgotten the password? Then don’t be tensed and go through the below steps:
- First of all, open a web browser in your Windows phone and then go to the official website of Outlook.
- Click on the link Forgot my password.
- Choose the option I forgot my password.
- Now enter your Email ID into the given box and also entered the captcha characters from the given images.
- Click on the Next.
- Now choose the password recovery procedure via text and then Microsoft will send a verification code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the received code into the given box and then click on the Next tab.
- Now enter a new password for your Outlook email account into the given box and then re-enter it for confirm.
- After that, click on the Reset password icon to finish the procedure.
If you are not capable to recover Outlook account password in Windows phone with the help of above instructions, then contact Outlook password recovery number to avail the result oriented assistance from the experts. The experts of Outlook are very qualified and they will provide helpful tips on password recovery procedure. So, you don’t have any need to waste your time and dial this number across the globe which is accessible at 24/7 hours.