How to Recover Hotmail Password Without Alternate Email or by using Facebook?
An extensively effective approach to recover Hotmail password without alternate email
Users may get entrapped in an irritating situation when the password of Hotmail fails to work. Users may no longer access to mail account to perform the significant task. In order to resolve the issue, user can a have a glance on the step by step solution that has been researched and suggested for how to recover Hotmail password without alternate email
- Begin with the launch of the web browser as per choice
- Moving to the next step, in navigation bar user is required to browse the official web portal of Hotmail
- Moving to the sign-in page, the user is required to enter the Hotmail email address in space provided
- Moving ahead, hit click on can't access email account option
- User can look for the option below password space box
- User will be redirected to trouble in the sign-in page, now the user is required to hit click on “I forgot password option”
- Once done, hit click on next option
- Moving to the next page, the user is required to enter email address and enter captcha code in space provided
- Once done, hit click on next option
- Now the user is required to choose the recovery method.
- Recovery method can be chosen through phone or security questions
- User is required to provide the phone number as registered as a rescue phone number at the time of account registration
- Now verification code of four-digit will be provided on phone number
- User is required to enter the code and proceed further to reset page
- In case the user opts array of security questionnaire, the user is required to answer a few questions to proceed to the next page
- Now the user is required to enter a new password of minimum characters
- Make sure to enter the password which is a combination of letters, symbols, special characters
- Make sure to enter the complex password which cannot be easily cracked
- User is required to enter the password twice for proper confirmation
- Once done, hit click on save option to apply changes
- It’s time to resume back email services and features of Hotmail by sign in with the new password
If the user seeks to get further assistance in a uniform manner, feel free to get in touch with technical expertise who are knowledgeable enough to render a cent percent satisfactory solution in a professional manner. Customers can even make call on toll-free number available 24/7 to get the best solution.
How to recover the Hotmail password using Facebook?
Hotmail is one of the highly used email services that are providing the email services to its numerous users since then, in the late 90s this service was purchased by Microsoft.
It shares the same online platform with the outlook, but sometimes the user needs to recover the Hotmail account and for this, he can opt for a lot of options.
Using Facebook to recover the Hotmail account
The user can make use of the Facebook presence of Microsoft to recover the account by contacting the customer service representative and gain the necessary information required for recovering the Hotmail account.
The user can contact the customer support representative by using this process.
- Visit the website of Facebook by using any browser.
- Enter the account with the login credentials (Email ID and password).
- Click on the Search bar and enter Microsoft.
- Press enter and navigate to the Facebook page of Microsoft.
- Click on the option of Send Message and talk to the live person virtually.
The user can send the message with the query of Hotmail account recovery and get instant help from the support executive.
Using the Facebook app to recover the Hotmail account
The user can recover the Facebook account by using the mobile app of Facebook by following this process.
- Launch the Facebook application and log in to the account.
- Search Microsoft and visit their Facebook page.
- Tap on the message button and talk to the live person.
With this, the user can get the required help to Recover Hotmail Password by using any device.